I am a big believer that a person should never stop learning. You do not have the right to quit learning because you get a high school diploma or a college degree.
I believe that books are a wonderful way to continue the education process. Books can help you learn, study, provide new insight, give you a new perspective, and sometimes even explain Bible passages in a way that help you understand them better.
I have a goal every year to read more books than I did the year before. I value personal growth. I truly believe that if you are not growing, then you are becoming complacent and stagnant.
To give you a jump start in building your library I have a list of 13 books that you might like to read in 2013 and a link to buy them or download them.
- With by Skye Jethani
- Greater by Steven Furtick
- The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler
- Multiply by Francis Chan
- Creature of the Word by Matt Chandler
- Unleash by Perry Noble
- Jesus Is _ by Judah Smith
- Counterfeit Gospels by Trevin Wax
- The Soul Winner by Charles Spurgeon
- Visioneering by Andy Stanley
- Desiring God by John Piper
- Creating Your Personal Life Plan by Michael Hyatt
- The Gospel Disciple by David Putman
I hope that you find these books enjoyable as well as informative. They will provoke you, challenge you, and grow you.
What are you reading this year?