Here you go.
- 2 1/2 pounds of red potatoes or as many as you like. More if you decide to make this after church or on game day.
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil. This is to make sure the potatoes do not stick to your baking pan.
- 1 large onion or 2 small or 3 if you want. I like onions so more does not bother me.
- 1 tablespoon of steak seasoning. I use store bought and I don’t measure.
- 2 tablespoons of paprika. I don’t measure this either.
How to make it.
Set the oven to 500 degrees
Everybody in the pool. Rough cut the potatoes and put them in the baking dish. Rough cut onions and put them in the baking dish. Pour on the olive oil. Add steak seasoning and paprika. If you are feeling wild, throw on some garlic.
Bake for 25-30 minutes (based on your oven) at 500 degrees.
Let me know what you think after you try it out. Hit up the comments.